Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas Bauble

Morning all

Just a quick post today as I need to catch up on the house work (boo-hoo).
A simple Christmas card in white and blue.























 I used the CS Polar White texture paste through a polka dot mask  - I hope you can see the sparkle from the texture paste in the close up pics.
I then used the Spellbinders 2013 Heirloom Ornament die and cut the largest one in blue card and the next size down from a spare piece of acetate that I had used the caught in crystal technique on.

The stamp is one from Do Crafts which I then embossed with some glittery embossing powder.
I hung the ornament with some silver sparkle twine from my craft stash

Have a great week xx

I am entering this card in the below challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C310
Allsort Challenge - Week 335 - Christmas
52 Christmas Card Throwdown
CHNC challenge 253: it's time to sing

6 comments:

  1. A super and elegant Christmas card, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sparkly Christmas bauble - thanks for sharing your project at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Christmas bauble! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this beautifully CAS Christmas ornament. Thanks so much for playing along with our Pick a Previous Theme at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts Tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria
    Super festive make. Love the sparkle twine.....just adds that little something!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete