Tuesday 19 July 2016

Bright Star Adornment

Hi Bloggers
Another Christmas card for today.



I was lucky to win one of Sue Wilson's dies from her latest festive release - Bright Star Adornment.
This is the first card I made from the die.


I used only the inner die to cut into my pearl card four times to give a pretty detail frame. I then used Lilac cardstock with a self adhesive sheet on it then place the pearl card over the top and sprinkled iced snow over it.
I used a combination of SW double pierced squares along with the Heraldic inner die as a the background for my sentiment.


  The poinsettias are created from heartfelt creations stamp and die set. I stamped the flowers in versamark and added pearl moon mica powder over  the top, to give a soft pearl shimmer. I finished these with  pearls in the centre.

A white handmade bow completes the card.



I have entered this card in the following challenges:
dream valley challenge christmas in July
melonheadz friends Christmas in July
christmas card challenge #33


4 comments:

  1. WHEW!! What a stunner . Well done .it is exquisite . Thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria
    Cor blimey me! What an absolute stunner! Looks like something from the fair hand of Ms Wilson herself.Love it!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is stunning! thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete