Monday 19 September 2016

Prancing Rudolph

Happy Monday to you all
A Christmas card is today's offering
I had a great day at Ally Pally on Saturday - got a few bargains too, so I'm really happy. Also having a couple of days off work, so I have been playing with my crafty goodies today.
I was hoping to post a card (I actually made three today) that I made with my new crafty bits  but time ran away and the light began to fade as the rain started - I hope to take photos tomorrow.

 This is an image from Polkadoodles I  coloured Rudolph with promarkers and cut him out with SW noble collection the ornate pierced squares along with the classic adorned squares. 



I made the background paper by using CCloud ink (Basil Leaf & Scarlet Woman) over a poinsettia and holly mask then I embossed  the card through with a snowflake mask and rubbed pearl moon gilding polish over the top.
I completed the card with a pearl in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by as always your comments are greatly appreciated.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
left of center challenge-148- 4 legged creature
CHNC - Sept challenge - Christmas
christmas cards all year round september-challenge
polkadoodle week-36 - anything goes




5 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Maria - I just love the little Rudolph and your background is amazing. Unfortunately our challenge this time is 'Shabby Chic and/or Monochromatic' - I do hope you can come back and enter another card either now or next month. Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card Maria, beautiful colours on your Rudolph image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card... Christmas eeek!!. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Tracy DT X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for September. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete