Friday 14 April 2017

Easter Wedding

Good Friday to you all

This card I made for a colleague at work who is getting married tomorrow.(she already has the card so it's ok for me to post it)
I really love the Dottied Daisy embossing folder its my new favourite so I just had to use it. I embossed a piece of white card and coloured the flowers in using  CS colour cloud Basil Leaf and Lemon Meringue and then lightly went over the flowers with CE gilding polish pearl lustre.

For the focal point I used SW Maggie die in lemon card and embossed a matching stamp with CE white embossing powder. Then used a die from SW Melbourne die set in green to frame my sentiment.
The flowers are SW daisies which I glittered with Glamour dust and added pearls too. I completed the card with foliage  some tiny butterflies. I really liked the way this card turned out.

Have a great Easter everyone xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria
    Something about yellows and greens that just say Easter. Super card and you can really see the shine on it.
    Hope you've had a lovely Easter.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete