Sunday 7 May 2017

Birthday using Altenew Stamps


Morning all
I made this card at the request of my friend for her Auntie.


I used the wonderful Altenew Beautiful Day stamp, using a variety of yellow inks, with the outline stamped in watering can archival.
I cut the image out by hand and shaped it to add dimension.
The sentiment is computer generated and I added some CS Glacier Ice round the edges of the mats and layers.



I had an interview for a job on Wednesday what an experience !! It included a test too!! Its all changed since my last one nearly 16 years ago. I didn't get it as someone else just had an advanced skill on the excel which I don't but I passed everything else so that was a positive. 
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Were off to the Isle of Wight on Monday for a complete rest so no blogging for me. 
 thanks for stopping by.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful personalised card, lovely colours, stamps and design. I'm sure Auntie Enid loved it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the pretty flower. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    This is gorgeous. I have Altenew stamps I've never used so must remedy that.
    Shame about the job but good that you passed the test (you can't do anything about someone else's qualifications at the end of the day).
    Enjoy your break.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete