Wednesday 14 June 2017

Purple Glitter Flowers

Hi all





I started this card with a white piece of card and using SP labels 46 die I cut an aperture in the centre of the card. Then I randomly stamped a flower  with TH Shaded Lilac and Milled Lavender on to this to create my patterned paper and inked round the edges with Milled Lavender.
For the background of the aperture image I swiped the same ink pads over a piece of white card and spritzed it with water.
 Once dry I stamped the flower image from Glitz Craft stamp and stencil kit. I lined the stencil up over the stamped image and spread purple glitter paste through the stencil. 
Once this was dry I mounted it behind my aperture and added as black frame round the aperture to make the image pop.
To complete the card I added pearls to each corner.

Well I am now officially unemployed!!
It was so sad saying goodbye to everyone on Friday as we have all known each other for many years. 
We are all meeting up again as the end of this month as that it when the remainder of the people leave. It doesn't seem real yet!  but I can now concentrate on the next chapter in my life and look for new employment opportunities.
I hope you can enjoy the sunshine today lets hope it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card MAria, good luck in the job hunt, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria
    Lovely, delicate and pretty card.
    As I mentioned before, I took a voluntary redundancy from the Civil Service and myself and Nesta still meet up every month (health permitting) with a few of the girls 8 years on and living 20 miles apart.
    Enjoy a little Maria time.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete