Monday 20 November 2017

Snowy Cottage

 Hi all
Here is today card


 The cottage  was stamped and embossed on to grey card, I then added the 'snow' using pearl mica which I mixed with water so I could paint with it. I added a frame using SW double pierced squares which I cut out of White Topaz card.
A quick post today as we have just got back from a long weekend in Bournemouth. It was wonderful to have a break and the weather was kind to us.
Back to work tomorrow... 
Thanks  for popping by have a great week.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
crafting from the heart challenge -184 ATG
CCC #26
Crafting-with-friends # 55



4 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, your card is stunning, love the shades of grey and the image and design is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the scene and how you framed it!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Debbie ~ CCC DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    Not quite 50 shades of grey but just as appealing lol!
    Beautiful!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete