Monday 29 October 2018

Inky Snowflake Background

Evening all

I hope you are all well. 
Here is another Christmas card.


I had a play with my TH distress  oxides inks and created the snowflake background. Then I used the waste aperture as a stencil from SW bold snowflake die and ink through using the same colour inks and then just popped the sentiment on the top . I used one of my old Spellbinders border dies to create the edge. 
I think it looks sort of a vintage style. I am thinking of doing more along this design but in different colours.  

Well we gave in and put the heating on this weekend as it was freezing. Woke up to a frost this morning, but I know there has been snow on the highlands... brrr. 

The cats want to be indoors all the time now although they do wake me up to go out at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
the holly and ivy christmas challenge #39 ATG
abc christmas challenge - V is very quick
CHNC # 49 ATG Christmas


5 comments:

  1. I love your snowflakes Maria and the border is lovely, super design and colours.
    My cat does the same, 4.45am today, but at least he stays out for a good couple of hours patrolling his territory, but you've got to love them lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!
    I wish I had cats again. I miss my two so much. One day I will have cats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and love the die cut and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria
    Love the colour of this terrific card and the sentiment stamp is fab.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Maria, love the beautiful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete