Monday 26 November 2018

Chevron Throw

Hi All

Well I have finally finished my throw that I have been crocheting. 





My first big project it has taken a few months to complete but I have loved doing it. 
It has definitely kept me occupied during the evenings.
It is so warm and I really like the colours. I have used Stylecraft DK wool. 

I am now trying my hand at knitting a matinee coat for our first grandchild .. wish me luck it's been a few years since I have done anything like it.
One completed I will post a picture - Unfortunately I have golfers elbow at the moment so progress is slower that what I would like.

I need to crack on and make some more Christmas cards but the weekends seem to just whizz by.

I have the evening by myself tonight so I can catch up on some of my crafty programmes that I have recorded. 

Take care everyone and thanks for popping by and your comments on my last post.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Maria, what a lovely pattern and I love the rich colours. Hope you enjoyed your evening, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Maria, I have admired this stitch many times so now I think I shall give it a go, I have lots of baby colours upstairs to use. xxx

    ReplyDelete