Tuesday 22 September 2015

Peeking Snowflake

Good Morning everyone

Another Christmas card or two I'm afraid - I hope you don't mind too much

They are both very similar so I have decided to post them both lol....

This time I have used Sue Wilson Peeking Snowflake die.

I have teamed it up with the caught in crystal technique which I love doing. I added Creative Expressions pearl moon mica powder along with the alcohol inks.

The first one is made using the Aqua foundations card.




 It may be hard to see the mica powder showing through but in real life it picks up the light and looks lovely.


And this card is using the Wisteria cardstock
Let me know if you have a favourite...

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, two lovely cards, just wanted to wish you all the best on launching your own blog. Keep them coming. Regards, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic cards-both lovely!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done!! Bravo - it's always fun to find a new face!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to wish you well. Visited as a result of Ang's comment. Love both your cards.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria
    Oooh, these look fantastic. I bought some inks to try this with but haven't got round to it yet. Mind you, probably wouldn't look as super as these.
    Always chuckle when I see Peeking Snowflake as I think of sounds like some Chinese delicacy hahaha!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    Ps....nice to see a few of the ladies visiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maria,
    These are two lovely cards. and it's great to get new ideas.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful, I like the first one best. (no blog)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful, I like the first one best. (no blog)

    ReplyDelete