Sunday 11 October 2015

Daisy Sunday

Good Sunday morning

If you saw my post on Thursday you would have seen I was going to see Michael McIntyre that night. He was great, -  such a funny guy, I never knew his calf muscles were quite that big (you had to be there, lol !!)

Now on to today's card.

This card was stamped with John Lockwood's daisy corner stamp.
This is the only stamp set I own from John but I must say it is gorgeous.



I stamped the main stamp with versamark ink and embossed it with CS silver detail embossing powder.
Next I cut a frame from Spellbinders largest Floral Assortment die which I then mounted on to white card cut from the largest of  Sue Wilson dies from her New York collection, Herald Square and then I cut the purple card from the times Square using the largest die.
This was all matted on to a white card with the  CS silver glue for the pearls. I then used the bluebell pro marker around the edge to give the illusion I have matted the white on to another piece of purple card. I do like this technique as is saves on card stock ... finished dimensions are 6x6.









If you pass by please be kind enough to leave me a comment.
Have a great Sunday. xx



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria
    John's stamps are great and I love that Spellbinders frame. I too, have used a marker to go round an edge to create a faux mat/layer........useful if you need a flat card for posting.
    Lovely card!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete