Saturday 16 April 2016

Aqua flowers


Hello everyone

Here is my card for today it is for my Mother in Law who birthday is today.



 I made this card using a selection  of dies from Sue Wilson's Noble collection.
I do like the aqua card its so pretty.
I created the largest flower using the cinch and go die from Spellbinders. The smaller ones I die cut Sue Wilson's complete Camellia. I sugared them using CE Glacier Ice.

Thanks for stopping by I hoped you like the card.
Have a great week.

I have entered this card in the following challenges
Cut it up - Challenge #94 - Spring Flowers
BSCB Challenge #194 - Anything Goes
Week 14 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Floral Frenzy
MAWTT - Spring Flowers
Creative Corner - Spring Flowers
A Beautiful Mess - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maria, beautiful SW dies you have used, some off my favourite colours..love your beautiful flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lucky MIL you have; she is going to love this beautiful card! Those dies are amazing with your arrangement of those lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut It Up.
    Katrina
    Scrappyhorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. Those flowers are gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Flowers challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, great design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria
    Wow! What a tribute to Sue's dies. Sheer gorgeousness!
    Lucky Mum in Law to be able to look at this on her mantle.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How elegant. Love the die cuts and embossing. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so cute. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation - Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles this time xx

    ReplyDelete