Sunday 26 June 2016

Butterfly Wedding

Hi Bloggers

 I was asked to create a card for a friend's wedding.
I really liked the way it turned out.

 I used Sue Wilson butterflies in flight cut 4 times for the background out of soft pearl card. This was matted on to milk card.
For the focal element I used the heart die set from Paper Artist,  I just love this die set, I inked the sentiment while still in the die with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink.
The card was completed with Sue's Camellia flowers,  and a cream bow topped off with my handmade dazzler.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:
eclectic ellapu - wedding
Polka doodle - use a die cut
The stamping boutiques wedding/anniversary
cute card thursday -wedding/anniversary

5 comments:

  1. Soooooo elegant and pretty. Beautifully made as well. Thanks for entering this with us at Eclectic Ellapu for our June challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very elegant. Love your home made dazzler. Thanks for joining us in the Use a Die Cut challenge at Polkadoodles,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the elements flow well, the colour is complementary. Just an all-around well thought out card. Thank you for sharing with us Eclectic Ellapu and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria
    Sorry I'm a bit behind but hospital stays again.
    Marvellous card with a beautiful background. I'm very intrigued by the handmade dazzler.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ang
      Thanks for your comment.
      The dazzler is only made by using my hot glue gun and then before the glue cools adding glitter over the top. So easy and you can make different sizes to suit your project xxx

      Delete