Sunday 21 August 2016

Fluttered on by..

Welcome fellow bloggers

Here is my offering for this week
 I wasn't quite sure where is was going with this card when I first started it its one of those that happened by items landing on one another and me thinking what if...
 I started with a background I made by cutting into a piece of card 4 times with SW Bright Star Adornment die. I had a glittery scrap piece of card that I really liked but was not sure what I was going to do with it and it landed on top of the other card. And so it began..

 I teamed the Aqua and  brown card together along with the Happy Birthday die from Sara Davies signature collection which I cut twice in aqua and white for a shadow effect and then glittered.
I used SW double pierced squares to frame it  and added Bronze PVA every other pierced dot.
To finish off I added glittered butterfly by SB and a bow with a handmade dazzler.

Thanks for stopping by
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
cardz 4 galz challenge 29 butterflies or dragonflies
the crafty addicts challenge 22 - anything goes
lil patch of crafty friends -challenge 40 anything goes
creative craft cottage challenge 70-things-with-wings







5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card design . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty feminine card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black really looks nice with the colors here! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colors and card design Maria.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, lovely soft pastel colour. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete