Monday 12 September 2016

Another 50th Card

Hi all
Can you believe its been a year since I started my blog !!! Where does the time go?
I made this card for a very dear friend of  mine who will be 50 on the 14th September. She will be celebrating in Sicily on her special day.

 I started by embossing a piece of white card with CE star swirls folder, which I then gently wiped CS Pearl Lustre gilding polish over the top. I hope you can pick this out in the pics.
I cut two strips from an old SB boarder die the Vintage lace Accents, and added to the ends and completed with pearl PVA.
I used the spearmint foundations card along with the white a cut them out with SW Noble dies the Ornate Pierced design.
 The flowers I made with Spellbinders cinch and go flowers. I inked through the die with CS frosty aqua colour cloud from PM. I added some CS Iced Snow to the petals, and popped a pearl dot in the centre  with the CS glue that matches the Colour Cloud.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
BSCB #215 anything goes
craft your passion challenge 329 anything goes
seize the birthday - frames /birthday
the crafty addict challenge-23





4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! an absolute work of art!

    Thank you so much for joining the fun at Seize The Birthday!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria
    What a stunning card. So much texture and detail.
    Congratulations on your blogaversary.
    Its been lovely following you from the beginning and seeing all your beautiful creations.
    Enjoy Ally Pally if you're going again this weekend.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Maria, I thought that was a beautiful cake!! This stunning card is a gift unto itself and I'm sure she will treasure it always!!

    I figured out how to follow you by adding your URL to my blog list although I'm not sure if I will actually show up on the thumbnails. Congratulations on your first year blogaversary!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! I love the dies and embossing, It is so elegant. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete