Monday 30 January 2017

50th Anniversary

Hi all
I was asked to make this card for a friend.

I knew I wanted to use my newly purchased All Occasion embossing folder, so I started with that. I added the frame in vintage gold card using SW double pierced square dies.The Tied Together embossing folder is another one of my favorites so I added that to the back of the frame.
The sentiment I created on my computer and added the 50 from Phil Martin's from the heart collection and used one of my old SP dies to cut it out and added the heart die so it wraps around the sentiment.
I completeed the card using CS PVA glue dots.
Have a good week every one.

I have entered this card in the following challenges
allsorts challenge 400 - lets celebrate
QKR stampede - ATG
Trimmies craft -Challenge 400 - 26th of January – Love/Valentines/Anniversary

10 comments:

  1. This elegant look is perfect for such a special anniversary. I really like all the embossing and fancy cuts. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Anything Goes challenge this week.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing folder you used! Where did you purchase it? Also, the frame and heart are a great color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miranda
      The embossing folder is from the website below
      https://www.craftstash.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. Here again, thanks for joining us at Allsorts xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super stylish creation for our celebratory theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A GORgeous Anniversary card. I LOve your colours and pretty design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how elegant and beautiful, Maria! I love the CAS design and that fab embossing folder! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful & elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete