Sunday 21 May 2017

Birthday Butterflies

Hi to everyone
At Ally Pally in April I purchased this lovely stamp from Honeydoo, the first time I have used their stamp and I must say it stamped beautifully.
I stamped with Versamark and embossed with CS detail black embossing powder. I painted the butterflies with my CS Pixie Powders mixed with water. I did stamp the image twice as I hand cut some of the butterflies and mounted them on top of the original image to create some dimension.

I have been so busy since we came back from the the Isle of Wight I haven't had the time to post anything on my blog. But we had wonderful so relaxing and the weather was so nice unlike this week where we have and torrential rain. (urghh) .

Still trying to find a job only 3 more weeks to go .. its quite strange at work now  I've not experienced anything like it before.

I hope you all have a good weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
MAWTT #45 - Butterflies
allsorts challenge 46- Happy Birthday
QKR stampede #244 - Things with wings
dream valley -156 things with wings




7 comments:

  1. So beautiful Maria, thanks for joining in at MAWTT too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    What a fantastic stamp and you have coloured it beautifully to create this terrific card.
    I took a voluntary redundancy from the Civil Service as the office was closing but I didn't want to move to one of the Job Centres. The last few weeks were very surreal and turned into a massive tidy up and sort out exercise. Good luck with the job hunting.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful and very elegant card Maria!! I love the wonderful image and how the last butterfly has fluttered out of frame - the embossing is gorgeous too!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our butterflies challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Maria! Love the fabulous butterflies and how you colored them! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty Butterfly Birthday card and just perfect for our 8th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! First of all, what a fab card, love those butterflies! Thought they were leaves at first, very clever stamp and beautifully used.

    I've spotted some comments from you lately over on my blog, thank you! Am now following you 😊

    Do come and join in with the Snippets Playground, we'd love to have you. And I'm sure you'll be deighted with how the Works dies you just bought will cut. I still can't get over the value for money!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete