Monday 17 July 2017

Christmas Greetings

Hi All




I have started to try and do some Christmas cards... but it has been proving difficult due to the new job. My brain is not what it used to be and the learning is making me very tired.. lol.. But I am getting there, I think, although some days I take two steps forward and five back.
The card I would like to share with you started life by me wanting to use a Poinsettia mask that I have had for a long time but never used. I inked through the mask with CS Scarlett Woman colour cloud ink. As there are 4 different styles on the same mask I decided just to ink through them all to see what they looked like.
I then fussy cut around the poinsettia and attached it to my base card. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace.
A few bits of bling finishes the card. I quite like the way it turned out and great if you need a card in a hurry.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
CCC # 17
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge #342
the holly and ivy christmas challenge 10 - AG
avenue 613 Challenge # 199 Anything Goes / Optional Twist Monochrome
chnc-challenge-extra for july



8 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, a great card to add to your Christmas card stash, love the poinsettias, they look like you have also embossed them. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the poinsettias and gorgeous die cut sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of die cuts and stamping.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Maria, love your idea to use a mask for your poinsettias!
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria
    Super festive card. Your fussy cutting is so neat.
    Hope you are settling in to the new job.
    How's Rufus doing lately?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. And for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete