Monday 2 October 2017

Purple Sky

Hi Bloggers
Here it today's offering

 I know it has been a while since my last blog... the time has just whizzed by.

I had  a great time at Ally Pally and bought quite a few items. I invested in some Card-io stamps and have been having a play with them so I will be showing quite a few Christmas cards over the next few weeks. 


I used Versa color ink to create the sky. I then stamped the trees and deer using versafine black ink. Once the ink was dry I used my quickie glue pen to scribble glue across the image and sprinkled Glamour Dust over it. 
 I used SW dies to cut the image out and mounted it on to black card to make it pop. I embossed a piece of white card with CE falling snow embossing folder.



Thank you to those who have pressed the button to follow my blog it is greatly appreciated.

Have a great week 

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - ATG
CCC # 22
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge #353




7 comments:

  1. Hello Maria, what a wonderful card, love the Card-io stamps and you've created a beautiful scene with them, love your sky,gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your so beautiful card!!! You designed it perfectly. Very very nice:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! What a wonderful scene you created, and I love the falling snow EF!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful winter scene Maria, love those stamps you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria
    What a beautiful snowy scene. I love Card-io stamps and you have use d them terrifically here.
    Have a great weekend and tickles for Rufus.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Maria. I love the details.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete