Monday 12 February 2018

Beautiful Peony

Hello all
I hope you are all keeping well.
For this weeks card I decided to go with a yellow/orange theme - inspired by my lonely daffodil that is in flower in my garden.
Yes its actually in flower- which I am so surprised about, as the weather has been so cold and we had hailstones here yesterday afternoon. 
I am sorry-  but I have used my  my Altenew stamp again, I know I have used it a lot recently - but hey ho I really like it.   I even used the same stamp to create the background panel, which I think is so pretty.  The embossed background is from Creative Expressions Dotted Daisies pin point folder, and the sentiment is from Honey Doo crafts. 
All of my wool has now arrived so I can start to crochet my throw. I have been doing some practice samples. I am going to do a chevron design. Well I had better go and make a start on it ... 

Have a great everyone  and thank you for stopping by.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the heart # 194 ATG
Eclectic ellapu - ATG
Dragonfly dreams challenges - Flowers

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Maria, enjoy your crocheting,I am doing another baby blanket, watch out on my blog when finished and on my Facebook page too, it is a biggy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and beautiful card! Thank you so much, Maria, for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria
    Very pretty card and those stamps are super.
    The daffs are pushing through nicely here but no flowers yet.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely peony and card. Thank you for joining in our Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete