Monday 26 February 2018

For Mother's Day

Hi Fellow Crafters



I hope you are all  keeping safe and warm in this cold weather we are experiencing in the UK at the moment.
I spent the whole day in my craft room yesterday. It was so nice to have the day to myself and I made this card for my mother in law. 

I choose a yellow and a soft pearlised white card in the hope that spring will soon be here.
I made the yellow card by using a smoothie and CS Lemon Meringue colour cloud on a piece of white card. I then used clear embossing powder over the top. I did this twice to create a lovely gloss finish. I hope you can see the shine on the flowers. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, a very pretty card for Mothers Day, love the shine on the flowers in the second pic. have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Maria your card is absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours and design and so beautifully embellished. I'm sure your MiL will love it, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the little yellow among all the white! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so gorgeous with the fabulous embossing and the yellow and white are perfect together. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, very elegant with these colors and the intricate dies. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete