Monday 19 February 2018

Peacock and Pixies

Hi all 
 Well another week has whizzed by.
This card began when I create a Pixie Powder background, which I then embossed - not sure where I got this folder from. I then cut an aperture in it to frame the peacock. The stamp was a freebie from a card magazine. I coloured the image in with the pixie powders too. I have left room to put a sentiment on the card - but I'm not sure who I am going to give this too yet, so until I decide I have left it sentiment free. 
We went to London on Saturday to a place called Flight Club in Bloomsbury where you played social darts- it was brilliant we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves it was great fun. Of course my husband had to win -well he is in a darts league. We then went on to Convent Garden and had a meal at Flat Iron- a great steak restaurant. It was a great day out and we are already planning to go back there in the summer.
Thanks for taking the time to pop by.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maria, love your card with the very pretty frame, the peacock image is beautiful. The pixie powders are brilliant and give a delicate colour to the frame, altogether a wonderful card.
    Sounds like you had a brilliant day in London, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria
    Your pixied frame looks fab as does your grand peacock.
    Sounds like a great day out.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete