Monday 19 March 2018

Ella Ella

Hi everyone

First of all I would like to say thank you for your kind comments on the loss of Basil. We now have him at home with us - so I am a little more at peace. He was always by my side when I was at home and he was a great listener. For mother's day my daughters presented me with a Pandora charm with the letter B - it is beautiful and it is now on my bracelet. 

For this weeks card I wanted to use a piece of card that I had for a while in my craft box that I covered with Pixie Powders. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it but this card sort of made itself. 



I  used SW Ella die that I really like but again I think this is the first time I have created a card with it. 



Thanks for stopping by.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
crafting-with-friends #63 ATG
lil patch of crafty friends #78 ATG
happy little stamper - ATG with dies



7 comments:

  1. Very classy card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good Luck!
    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria
    Lovely elegant card. Love the edging.
    We paid a lot of money to delay a pre-booked holiday to Venice so that we had our lovely Sam's ashes (our previous kitty) back home before we went away so I understand what you mean about dear Basil.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are amazing dies and your card is stunning! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant, and I love the blue.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Maria - I do love the rich blue, a bit like a deeper shade of BLue Wedgewood. And those dies are gorgeous, wonderful result!

    What a lovely idea to buy you the B for your Pandora bracelet - Basil will still be close to you.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant Card Thanxx For Entering Your Card In Challenge At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .. Good Luck
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful background for your gorgeous die cuts! I love the clean, crisp look of this card!

    ReplyDelete