Wednesday 23 May 2018

Flowers on black card

Hi Everyone




It seems an age since I have posted anything. Life has been busy and I have not had a great deal of time for card making. 
I made these two cards using a Honey Doo stamp. I stamped it twice and added distress oxides to the flowers and fussy cut them out. I added Nuvo drops to complete the cards. I think the colours really pop when put against black card.

I hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunny spell we are having. Fingers crossed it will be a nice bank holiday.
Thanks for popping by.




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Maria, gorgeous colours and design, love the colours against the black card,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white embossing and colors are so pretty on the black card bases, Maria! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    Wow, they really do pop on the black......beautiful.
    I have been robbed by the time thief lately too, which is why I'm behind in my visits.
    Hope Rufus is well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these colors and artwork really make a difference and pop on a black background. These are amazing looking birthday cards. Loved stopping by, thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, sure do pop against the black card Maria.
    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete