Monday 11 March 2019

Wedding Cake Card

How are you all this week
 We have been having the gas pipes replace in our area over the last few months and  this week  was our turn. My husband was around Tuesday but on Friday  they were connecting our pipe to the pipe in the road so I had the day off and spent some time in my craft room and created today's card. They turned the gas off on the morning and we were reconnected in the afternoon. Just all the holes in the road to fill now.

We have a couple of weddings coming up over the next few months so I thought I would make a start on the cards. I found  a stamp that I have never used so thought I would try it out, I am not sure who made it but it is grey unmounted rubber. 
Here is one of the cards I made. I stamped it in a Hickory Smoke Oxide  and heat embossed it in sparkly embossing powder. I was hard to photograph for you as it is on pearl card too  but  I assure you it really sparkles in real life.






















I have also had a visit to the doctors, as I have had a painful elbow  for months. I did go at the beginning of December and was told it was tendonitis and it should go away. Well it hasn't and its got worse. Even everyday tasks are so painful and the painkillers are not working. Well I am now waiting to have a steroid injection at the hospital. So it could be a few months until it happens. Until then I will keep putting the ice on it .
Well I am now going to try to catch up on some TV I have so many programmes to watch we are nearly out of storage and hubby is out playing darts so I can watch away.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends ATG
crafting from the heart #238 ATG



10 comments:

  1. Good job using your NBUS, Maria! I'll bet you use that stamp often now. It's great for a wedding card! I just love your design using and I can visualize all the amazing schparkle!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card love the embossed cake and die-cuts.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Maria, the embossed wedding cake image is beautiful, fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful Maria, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Crafting From The Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely wedding card!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Maria, well done for getting ahead for the makes you need. I am always on the last minute, I need to take a leaf out of your book and get more organised :) Love & Hugs - Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Maria, hope your elbow has been sorted for you.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thank you for your comment on my blog. The dies you asked about are called Clematis Oval and Clematis Frame and are from the Find It Precious Mareike Range.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an elegant and gorgeous wedding card, Maria! It will be cherished! I'm sorry to hear that you have suffered so long with that painful elbow and I hope the wait for the injection is not terribly long. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete