Sunday 13 August 2017

Just because

Hi All

I hope you all had a chance to enjoy today's glorious sunshine. 


I made this card for my friend as one of just because cards..

I wanted to try out my new script stamp from Honey Doo.
Firstly I swept CE Colour Cloud in diagonally across the card and blended the colours. I then stamped the script stamp, and pulled out an old Kanban stamp and just used certain elements of it around the edge of the card. Then is was simply matted and layered on to black card and white card that I edged with the green CC ,


My new job is going well I can't believe I have been there six weeks now.
Thanks to those of you who have asked after Rufus, he is fine and back to his normal self.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
MAWTT- #51 Things that fly
Colour crazy challenge #32 ATG
Crafty friends #64 ATG



7 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, a beautiful card, love the colours and the script stamp looks great as a light background... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is gorgeous, love the script stamp and the colours, thanks for joining us at MAWTT too, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card !!… I love the script background and the pretty colours!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Things That Fly Challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours, love the script background, I'm sure your friend will be delighted in receiving this card

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    Crafty smiles :)

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your beautiful card… love the scrip stamp and the colour scheme you have chosen. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Lovely card you made.
    Thanks for playing along over at Crafty Friends.
    Kind regards, Linda DTCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria
    Sorry I'm behind but I have an excuse as I'll explain on my blog tomorrow.
    Gorgeous card. That stamp is lovely.
    Glad the job is going well and that Rufus is doing ok, bless him.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete