Monday 22 October 2018

From Our House to Yours

Hi all

How has your week been. I must say the autumn sunshine has been wonderful.
Another Christmas card this week using the lovely Luna Paste. I really like this product and will buy more colours in the future.


 I even used the sentiment to mop up the waste paste from when I put it through the mask 

I hope you can see the shine in the photographs.

I bought some pale yellow wool at the weekend in preparation for knitting a matinee coat for the new baby when it arrives. It's been a long time since I knitted anything like this .. so it may take me a while .. well I have until the end of January to complete it.

I am entering this card in the following challenges :
CHNC 408 - ATG optional theme: sentiment as the focal point
crafting from the heart #225 ATG
crafting with an attitude #44 ATG
12 months of christmas #47 Gear up for Winter

5 comments:

  1. Hello Maria, what a gorgeous card, very elegant and stylish with those beautiful dies, I love the texture with the embossing paste and it's a gorgeous colour palette, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb. Love the elegant die-cuts you have used. Great that you followed our theme too. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Christmas with optional theme of using a sentiment as a focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria
    Love this festive treat. The snowflake corners are fab!!!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete