Monday 8 October 2018

Simply a Snowflake

Hi all

Thank you for your kind comments on my last post I really do appreciate you taking the time to stop by.

I have another Christmas card for you today.
A simple card but quite effective I think.
 Simply the snowflake from Sue Wilson's Bold Snowflake matted and layered up on to the Falling Snow embossing folder 
Great for batch making.

Isn't is getting cold at night we haven't put the heating on as yet but I did succumb to popping the fire on tonight.
My step daughter and her partner came over for dinner in Saturday it was lovely to see her she is 5 months pregnant and has a very small bump so far. She loves the blanket I crocheted for her. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely card Maria.
    Just got my fleece out this morning for the first time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Maria, love that large snowflake. How lovely a new baby to look forward to, Kate x

    ReplyDelete