Sunday 31 July 2016

On Your Wedding Day

Hi all

This is a card I made for a wedding we attended in June.



  We all had fantastic time.
It was my friends daughter's wedding  and I lived and breathed the planning of this wedding for the past two years, but it was well worth it.





I used SW double pierced dies (both sets) and created a frame from milk and white card, which I place over Spellbinders  fancy lattice die. I then added CS pearl PV to each junction of the lattice.
I created a frame for my sentiment from SW noble collection and the flowers are stamped from Heartfelt creation sun kissed fleur collection and embossed on to white vellum.
I added a ribbon a pearl to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
brown sugar challenge - anything goes
Crafting with friends - anything goes
lemon shortbread challenge 20
simply papercrafts challenge 34
crafty gals corner challenge 82-anything-goes




3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria
    Wow! Superb design of understated elegance.
    Good luck in your challenges.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so beautiful and elegent!! How long did that take you to put together!! It's simply stunning!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete